Find out what scores your choice of colleges expect to accept you for enrollment
and set your goals to get into a good college.
Ultimately the better choice depends on what best suits the student and what he
or she chooses as a major.
Unlike early action, early decision applicants must commit to attending that college
Watch the cut and paste approach. There’s nothing like printing, proofreading and
letting someone else read it.
Here’s what subscribers say about
College Bound Guide:
"I could never have done this on my own. Now I’m heading to the college of my dreams!"
"The Time Task Calendar in every issue kept me focused."
"College Bound Guide™ helped me select the best school and gave me the tools to
create a winning application."
"I saved money and avoided endless frustration throughout my child’s college admissions
"How do the experts at College Bound Guide™ know just what questions I need answers
to each month?"
Would you like a more in depth,
personalized program to assist you
with the college admissions process?
Learn more about American
College Counseling, a national consultancy for college bound students
and their families.
Master the College Admissions Process
College Bound Guide is a monthly publication for parents and children that provides crucial information about college admissions — researching, applying,
financing and planning. Each month, the College Bound Guide provides expert, timely information that can save you thousands of dollars in lost time,
wasted effort and unnecessary stress. Each issue contains:
- Articles written by nationally recognized college admissions counselors and college financing experts.
- Monthly Time-Task Calendars that highlight important dates to remember.
- To Do Lists so that you know what your specific next steps should be.
- Insider information about top notch colleges — including how to be their ideal applicant.
- Scholarship information that will save you time researching options.
- How to prepare for assessment tests including SAT, ACT, SAT II and PSAT/NMSQT.
- Financial Aid instructions and pertinent information on important federal changes.
- Sound, practical advice on choosing a major.
- Tips for filling out admissions applications, interviewing and writing essays.